Our Centre prides itself on operating with a high level of integrity to deliver an exceptional customer experience. We believe this ethos sets us apart from our competition and promotes an inspiring and challenging workplace. Therefore, we look for candidates with the same sense of passion and enthusiasm needed to drive our business forward.
Any vacancies will be listed below. However, if we are not currently hiring and you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV and a covering letter to our address, which you can find in the footer of each page or on the About Us page.
We are all about rewarding hard work at Porsche Centre Bournemouth, you will receive a competitive basic salary with a generous monthly bonus scheme. Your manager and the team will support you so you can achieve your monthly targets and beyond
• A pension that pays – Our flexible pension scheme gives you the freedom to plan for the future in a way that suits you. Choose exactly how much you want to contribute on a monthly basis
• Vehicle purchase discounts – There are plenty of ways that you and your family can drive with us, from vehicle discounts to service offers. Own your dream car for less
• Life Insurance – We give you peace of mind when you need it most
• Health Shield Cash Plan – Supporting your health and your wallet, this benefit reimburses you the cost of everyday health care from prescriptions to dental work
• Employee discounts with The Showroom – make your salary go further with the discounts and cashback offers available at over 1000 retailers
• Discount gym membership – Keep fit with our big brand gym and fitness offers
• Cycle to work scheme – Get a new bike, equipment or both
• Employee Assistance Programme – We take employee well-being seriously at Porsche Centre Bournemouth, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face at work or at home 24/7 365 days a year
• Customer Introduction Reward – Refer someone to buy a car from us and we’ll pop some extra cash in your paycheck
• Holiday allowance rising with length of service – We reward long service with extra holiday
• Great career development – Receive industry-leading training from the brand you represent whilst you develop your skills with our training team
• And much more.
As a Parts Advisor you will be a key part of the Retail Centre. As a Parts Advisor you will have excellent communication and organisational skills in order to deal with customers face to face or over the phone.
A Parts Advisor will need to ensure that walk in and telephone customers are promptly dealt with, and deliver on sales targets. They are meticulous with the administration of the parts department, check stock levels and deliveries. As a Parts Advisor you will always delivering an incredible experience to all, whether internal or external customers.
Alongside your customer first attitude, you will maximise sales, maintain customer retention and over achieve on targets. Passion for the product and delivering incredible customer service will be evident in everything you do
The Ideal Candidate
To be a success in this role, you will have:
*Data determined in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) as required by law. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp . For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
** Important information about the all-electric Porsche models can be found here